Join our team to become a real expert in your professional area, and gain experience in non-trivial modern projects.
You will be surrounded by a team of highly-qualified experts, and have access to a huge internal database of materials. An environment of continuous learning and sharing of knowledge awaits you, as well as support from an experienced mentor. With us, you’ll get unlimited opportunities for professional growth and development of your career.
Join our team to gain unique knowledge and experience by taking part in R&D projects within new and developing IT spheres!
You’ll get an individual development plan, expert environment, mentor support, and the opportunity to choose the direction of your career.
– 2+ year working with ASP.NET web based applications;
– Tools: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, Profilers;
– APIs and SDKs: .NET 4.5, Dapper, Bootstrap, Jquery, Jasmine, MS Unit testing framework, MS Unity, Automapper;
– Strong Knowledge of OOP/OOD, SOLID;
– Amazon technologies;
– English: Intermediate+.
– Development of new functionality, fullstack;
– The support of the existing system;
– Implementation, unit tests coverage;
– Code review. Відправити резюме
- 0CV review. We reach out to each candidate within one business day after receiving their CV.
- 1Phone conversation with the recruiter. Our goal is to clarify the information in the CV. This conversation usually takes 5 to 10 minutes. The clearer and the more complete the information you provide in your CV, the shorter this conversation will be.
- 2Test of professional skills. We usually test the skills of those who apply for Junior and sometimes Middle positions. You can pass the test remotely.
- 3English test + technical interview. We will test your written and spoken English skills, depending on the position you apply for. The technical interview is conducted by two or three representatives of our project management department. This interview helps us determine your level of technical knowledge and usually lasts about an hour.
- 4Interview with the HR director. During this interview, we determine if the applicant complies with the company’s corporate culture, discuss the terms of cooperation, and answer your questions.
- 5Interview with the client in English (optional). Its goal is to help the customer to get to know the applicant and determine the level of technical skills.
HOW TO WRITE A CV?
Manager of Internship